• Member of the tech team communicating directly with outsourcing team, gathering, analysing and updating the requirements of company’s products. Monitor app project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
• Take part in the project and sprint planning activities.
• Support in the testing phase to ensure correct requirement understanding during implementation.
• Compose related documents, such as: Requirement Traceability, User Manual, UAT Training, etc.
• Work with UX designer to bring ideas into practical design. Document functional and business requirements documents: wireframes, user stories, activity diagramsand use cases.
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
• Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
• Degree in Business, Information System or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to research documents and analyze requirements
• Effective documentation and demonstration skills
• Strong analytical, critical observation and time-management skill
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Ability to work independently, adaptable into the fast-paced startup environment
• Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
• Good command in English
• An exciting opportunity to work in a young and dynamic working environment with professionals in from Vietnam, Korea.
• Package: VND 16.000.000 – 20.000.000 (net)/month