In search of progressive job position in legal and compliance field where I can make optimum use legal knowledge and customer service skill.
Account Management AssociateGRABFOODMarch 2019 – Aug 2019
– Managed complex sales cycle and understood decision making processes in food and
– Managed sales activity, pipeline building strategies and revenue tracking
– Facilitate post sales activities to ensure smooth operations and retain accounts on the
– Practiced effectively, excellently communication with management, customers and
supported staff to completed task well.
– Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
– Nurtured and expanded the company’s relationship with key accounts.
– Prepared contracts for valued partners of company
Legal AssistantHAKUHODO & Saigon Advertising Company LimitedOctober 2018 – Feb 2019
– Contributed to the establishment of internal processes such as setting up data storage
system, making document/questioning forms, tutorial videos, legal handbook, job checklist,
– Drafted and revised contracts, agreements and related documents;
– Prepared and submitted documents of application, amendment to the competent authorities;
– Translated contracts, agreement and other document;
– Performed legal advice in the form of a memorandum of understanding related to issues
including advertisement, labor, intellectual property, photos stock, etc.;
– Contributed to the development of information security management (ISM) for all staffs,
suppliers and clients such as training staffs about the ISM process, preparing and
performing jobs related to the ISM process;
– Had many chances to work with various department in company in order to know how the
company runs well.
– Additionally, completed some tasks with HR department such as hunting candidates, setting
up interview, organizing internal training sessions, …
Teaching AssistantIELTS Master Tran CenterApril 2018 – Oct 2018
Checking up student’s homework before the class
– Supporting former teacher during teaching time
– Helping students when they are in need
– Setting up schedule and following up learning process of all students
Sales staffSadéc District CompanyJan 2017 – June 2017
– Have knowledge of sales proficient
– Maintain constant presence on sales floor to address customer needs
– Approach browsing customers and initiate conversations to determine buying preferences
– Assist customers with trying on items, finding appropriate sizes and completing purchases
– Sign customers up for marketing lists and inform of upcoming promotions or customer
– Enthusiastically conversed with customers about purchases needs and available products.
Commercial - Civil - International LawUniversity of Law Ho Chi Minh city2019