“I am a young man with over eight years of work experience and full of confidence in the areas of marketing and customer service. Every day, I still improve my knowledge and skills to keep myself from being backward. Besides, I have skills in interpersonal, presentation, problem-solving and scheduling. I can work well with others or independently, extraordinarily responsible and can work under pressure. If you need someone who can be responsible, that’s me. Give each other a chance to meet face to face and share more about the job.”
Operation & Marketing SupervisorDEBEAR CAFÉ
• Ensure store operates effectively in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Complete schedules and assign duties and responsibilities to the store’s staff.
• Ensure high levels of customers’ satisfaction through excellent service
• Control the cost of goods, inventory as well as the quality of all the products served in the store.
• Supervise the maintenance of premises and equipment at the store.
• Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
• Coordinate, research and develop marketing plans that support all strategies in different channels (Online & Offline).
• Coordinate and organize marketing materials to promote services and drinks at the store including advertising materials, sales, POSM, …
• Implement approved plans and manage digital content production (for web, social media…).
• Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns.
• Plan and organize seminars and events for customers who need to use the service at the store.
• Cooperate with F&B review websites to promote the brand.
• Cooperate with food delivery units to extend delivery drinks services
Business AdministrationInternational American University2011
Phát Triển Thị Trường (8 năm)80%
Chăm Sóc Khách Hàng (8 năm)80%
Lập kế hoạch70%