In 2012, I found Advertising and Marketing industry was my long term business path. Then I sticked
with this field till now, specially in OOH industry. I have 6,5 years working in this field but actually
I dìd not mean selling every single OOH channel. What I have done is how to support my clients,
consult to have the best channel pickup, which fits their mkt campaign.
When I see the panel or billboard/ bus design, I can see whether it is effective or not at least for
consumers interaction. And A great art of work for OOH makes me really happy!
Business Development DirectorOOH channelAugust 2016 - Present
We do planning in OOH channel to support our clients, work well with their campaign, follow their marketing strategies together to create a value for their consumers.
Work with us, you save cost, save time and achieve high results!
OUTDOOR Client Solution ManagerOOH channelAugust 2013 - Present
OUTDOOR Client Solution Manager
August 2013 – Present
• Working with branding/marketing managers, updating data in different industries spending for
advertising and plan out OOH ad effectively.
• Independently approaching and identifying potential clients and business partnership
• Dealing with client requests, designing advertising outdoor – running proposals for products,
services with required budgets.
Pre-sale assistant manager (part-time)PARIS Technologies InternationalSeptember 2013 - March 2014 (7 months)
Support Pre-sales director in putting potential clients into CRM system, sending business emails and introduction emails to introduce the live demo of Olation…the first real time “Business
Intelligence” solution for Microsoft Dynamics “Partners” and SAP HANA Gold “Partners”.
Event Executive and Sales Manager AssistantKingsmen Creatives LtdMarch 2012 - May 2013 (1 year 3 months)
Operation executive tasks:
• Being proactive in client’s communications: Arranged meetings of particular events, budget
management, worked in team, coordinated event production and liaised suppliers. Limited risks
and unwanted costs, met the deadline of events.
• Submitted one report of project inspection per week:
Sales assistant tasks:
• Assisted manager in sales and marketing activities such as preparing sales-quotations, invoice and pro-actively supporting sales teams in telesales and direct marketing onsite.
• Submitted customers-database per month.
Sales Executive (Part- Time)FPT telecomJuly 2010 - September 2011 (1 year 3 months)
– Being a salesperson and service care- staff at for nearly one year.
– Being a seller at several trade fairs.
– Be confident on English language.
Bachelor, Bussiness AdministrationNational Economic University2007 - 2011
Activities and Societies: – Taking part in voluntary teams – Dynamicly pariticipating in Hanoi English clubs