I am a motivated and enthusiastic individual seeking for opportunities in contributing to business expansion and acquiring knowledge for management excellence. Working under pressure to meet deadline is my strength and results oriented is my focus.
Expected Benefits: Bonus, Health Care, Paid Leave, Training, Canteen.
Inside Sales, Customer service and Team LeaderHoiio Pte. Ltd.1/2016 - 7/2018
1. Leader of Platform & Communication team
– Responsible for sales and support of Communication Apps product line
– Planning team’s activity and controlling team’s performance
– Training members
– Take over the escalated cases and/ or dealing with advance trouble.
– Making Sales plan, doing Market Research, building product development strategy
– Coordinate with relating teams to maintain the smooth daily workload for the Business Department
2. Senior Inside Sales
– Working directly to customers (SMEs, MNC), partners as service consultancy
– Maintaining close relationship and ensuring good results delivered to B2C and B2B business
3. Customer Service Officer (English speaking support – Call Center)
– Daily answering queries or delivering service consultancy to Hoiio international customer base via email, online chat, platforms and phone calls, with the proper manner within the strict response timeline.
– Support partners regarding the services requests and complaints.
Coordinate with sales, operations and technical to inspect the issue and deliver the best solutions on time.
Customer Service and Oversea agent assistant managerInterlink JSC4/2014 - 10/2015
– Work as an assistant manager to develop & promote business with off-shore agents and their clients. Updating customer profiles and markets news. Welcome and record all business meetings with Foreign Agent visiting VN.
– Negotiate rate, prepare inquiries or quotations. Maintain SOP (standard operating procedures) and ensure customer service
effectiveness by delivering timely response for individual air/ocean shipments (import & export). Specialize in China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong markets.
– Assist with the settlement of disputed charges on vendor invoices.
– Making monthly reports for individual and Oversea Agent Dept. in Excel and PowerPoint.
– Daily multi-tasks, manage 30 shipments per month until completion
– Increase monthly profits 3.5 times from $800 – 1400 to $2700 – 4500 (bottom-peak season)
– Win back 2 lost customers and 2 new businesses with high profit.
Internship for Research DepartmentSavills Vietnam - HCMC Office9/2013 - 12/2013
– Assistant in Research Dept. in all sectors Office for lease, Apartment, Villa Townhouse, and Hotel.
– Collect raw data by visiting sites, using Search engine, interviewing the relevant parties; updating the database and inviting
customer to Quarterly Report events.
– Translating the reports from English to Vietnamese.
International Business Administration - Management FTU2 (ĐH Ngoại thương cơ sở 2)9/2010 - 4/2014
Bachelor holder in International Business Administration – International Trading, FTU2 – HCMC, 2010-2014
Thesis in International Marketing (service industry)
IELTS 6.5 overall, updated on October 2017
Import & Export95%
Planning and Problem Solving90%