– To be a good manager who works in an active environment with precious opportunities for career advancement.
Deputy Head of Customer Care DepartmentVINMEC HospitalDec 2017 – Dec 2018
– Receive, classify and guide visitors to do the initial registration procedures.
– Open the file for new clients.
– Guide customers to the place of service implementation.
– Consult and support customers with medical and insurance papers.
– Advise products, promotions, customer gratitude … of the hospital
– Support and guide customers with procedures to set up compensation documents with the
– Prepare guarantee documents of the Customer to the Insurance Company as soon as there is
information about Customer with Insurance for using the service at the hospital (for VIP cards)
– Monitor and update the status of the results / confirm payment from the insurance company to
Ehos system and directly to the cashier / receptionist / administrative staff of the department.
– Prepare compensation documents of insurance customers who have used the service at the
– Collect documents and send complete documents to the accounting department, coordinate with
the accounting department to recover customers’ debts.
Consult the regime and confirm the benefits of customers with health insurance
on hospital software and insurance
Coordinate with the specialty of the department of departments to confirm the
payment and technical service costs paid to patients.
Data entry and reporting as required by Insurance
– Contact the department of coordination to explain the insurance queries about customer records
– Coordinate with relevant departments to make payments to customers quickly.
– Contact quickly and properly to the department to serve the job.
– Support other departments in accordance with the tasks when required.
– Implement additional reports when required by management
Team Leader3A Nutrition companyNov 2011 – Nov 2017
– Manage dairy products, import inventory data, track exports and imported goods
– Manage the quantity of supplies and materials in order to ensure the continuity of the production,
supply and distribution of goods and materials in time as well as to reduce the cost of circulation
and efficient use of substance of warehouse.
– Arrange goods, supplies and materials in stock
– Guarantee standard of goods in stock
– Arrange the goods in stock according to the manufacturer’s instructions. For quickly damaged
goods, it is necessary to manage according to the principle of first-in first-out delivery
Implementation of import and export procedures
– Track minimum inventory
– Keep track of the minimum number of inventories daily and ensure all goods in stock must have
a minimum inventory level
– Propose the Director to change the minimum inventory norms to suit the fluctuation of the
volume of goods imported and exported
– Implement ordering procedures
– Make a purchase order form for supplies, personal tools.
– Comply with regulations on fire prevention and fighting (fire protection) and warehouse safety
– Ensure fire protection rules in stock
– Periodically check store shelves, avoid damp, broken, termite.
Nutrition consultantAbbott Company - Hai Phong branchOct 2009- Nov 2011:
– Introduce Abbott product to customer
– Consult nutrition, customer service
– Receive and feedback customer’s comment
Intermediate Accounting.2004 – 2006:
English DepartmentPedagogical University,2004 - 2007:
Good Communication skill%
Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines%
Spoken and written English fluently.%
Computer skill: Microsoft Office%