Short term : – Become a professional salesperson with the outstanding achievement s – Attain an average income from USD 18,000 per year regularly and stably within next 3 years Long term: – Set my own business and work as a self- employed when being over 35 years old
Sales ConsultantNavigos Group | www.vietnamworks.com15/10/2013- 30/11/2014
1. Develop an extensive customer database with about 1200 customers, besides find more new customers from other resources
2. Build TRUST and maintain good rapport with customers
3. Contact and meet customers, uncover their needs, advise and
deliver the best solution that helps them solve their recruitment requirement
4. Be responsible for after- sales service to ensure 100% satisfation of customers; and ensure promt collections and credit control to minimize risks for the finance of the Company
5. Be responsible for individual sales target: to set goal and build detailed sales plan to achieve sales target
6. Coach and tutor new sales to help them quickly adapt to job and working environment and get their own achievements
7. Carry out other tasks when assigned by Managers
1. I am a salesperson in Junior level (1-2 year) to be assigned the highest sales target amongst others with the same level. My average sale target is about $3000 per month. I always got the stable and outstanding sales performance during last 13 months. I reached over 100% target every quarter; however some really impressive number numbers make a difference and make me pround was 140% Billing in September, 193% Billing in October; 223% Billing in November 2014.
2. At the end of November 2014, I met my sales target of the whole year at 120%
3. I achieved the high rate of new customers and the retention of current customers.
4. I was high appreciated at the ability of growing customer, up- selling premium services and especially in build Trust with customers.
Information System Management Official - L.A+Techcombank - Logistics A+ Joint Stock Company (L.A+ Company)|01/04/2012 - 14/10/2014
L.A+ is a holding company of Techcombank, works in many fields such as assets valuation, credit support, warehouse management with the aim of maximizing turnovers but minimizing risks of the Bank.
1. Make reports of about 300 warehouses of 3 regions to General Director and other Directors of Techcombank such as Director of Sales and Distribution, Directors of Risk Management.. .about situation of assets, situation of management.
2. Manage contracts of assets management service.
3. Collect and proceed the whole information of turnover and expenses and make weekly, monthly, quarterly, end-year reports to director
4. Verify and deali with any information about risks of Techcombank’s collateral assets and make urgent reports to Manager
5. Coordinate with the staff to make reality check to warehouses in order to control potential risks.
6 Carry out other tasks when assigned by Managers
Sales ExecutiveNNM Labor Safety Trading Co.,Ltd | nnmsafety.com.vn8/2011- 12/2011
1. Contact and meet customers, uncover their needs, deliver the best solution that
helps them solve their needs
2. Be responsible for after- sales service; and ensure to collect the whole debts
3. Be responsible for individual sales target
Commercial English, English Faculty.Vietnam University of Commerce2007-2011
Good Degree GPA=2,9/4
IELTS score band 6 granted by British Council
Certificate of subjects CAT T1,T2,T3,T6,T7April 2011
The Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) Qualification as part of the2010 - 2011
foundation level qualifications of Accounting was provided by ACCA