Working in professional global environment with services and communication. Provide professional standard operation procedure to the customers and make them feel comfortable with their choice.
Senior Program Advisor RMIT University Vietnam7/2017 - Tháng Hiện tại
– Customer Services
– Effectively consult and provide advice and feedback on RMIT and
its programs, entry requirements, admissions and selection processes for potential parents and students
– Oversee and coordinate complete student recruitment process from initial enquiry to the point of enrolment and ensure provision of high level of customer service across touchpoints with potential parents and students.
– Build and maintain good working relationships with Student Administration and Student Admission teams to follow up and/or address any issues in the selection processes
– Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database management
– Adhere to guidelines on usage of the CRM system and its complete functionality and execute the email plan for prospective students.
– Ensure high level of accuracy across all information obtained through recruitment events and related activities.
– Ensure all information is captured into the CRM in a timely manner and report on effectiveness of those events and activities.
– Participate in weekend student recruitment and promotional events in HCM and provinces
– Maintain up to date market knowledge of competitors and their product offerings
HR OfficerDeloitte VietnamTháng 3/2017 - Tháng 7/2017
1. Build & maintain the networking the universities, student club centers… in HCM City to enhance the relationship with the students.
2. Support HRBP Manager as key coordinator with team in the recruitment projects implementation and branding activities (eg: Breaking the Limit, Deloitte talk show, seminars, career fairs…) regularly to achieve the business goals and effectiveness.
3. Act as a key player in logistic support for administration for HCM office in internal / external events within the firm to ensure the quality and quantity of the project.
4. Keep track and be in charge of expense (payable, receivable) & document control for the events under the Management supervision.
5. Liaise with HR team for updating the HCM activities & headlines in the sociable channel (fan-page Deloitte career site, Instagram…).
6. Generate ideas to support for Staff Engagement and Development
7. Coordinate with Learning team for training arrangement and logistic support
8. Coordinate with Admin & IT team for onboarding logistics for new interns/new staffs
9. Support HRBP Manager in hiring process as screening, interview arrangement…
10. Other task assigned by HRBP Managers
Educat ion CounsellorWall Street English VietnamTháng 12/2016 - Tháng 2/2017
1. Sell English language training courses by using the Wall Street
English’s counsel methodology 2. Develop relationships to maximize referrals and renewals 3. Build trust and develop long-term relationships 4. Provide excellent follow up service to students 5. Show dedication to ensuring students reach their educational
Flight At t endant / Purser Vietjet AirTháng 2/2014 - Tháng 11/2016
1. Attending a pre-flight briefing, during which air cabin crew are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight. Crew are also informed of flight details, the schedule and if there are passengers with any special requirements, such as diabetic passengers, passengers in wheelchairs or the number of infants on board;
2. Carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment and security checks, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, ensuring that information in the seat pockets is up to date and that all meals, drinks and stock are on board;
3. Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats;
4. Informing fliers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away;
5. Checking all seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off;
6. Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight;
7. Serving meals and refreshments;
8. Selling duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination;
9. Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations;
10. Giving first aid where necessary;
11. Ensuring passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers and no stowaways or suspicious items on board;
12. Completing paperwork, including writing a flight report.
Academic Administ rat ion and Advisement Support RMIT University VietnamTháng 1/2012 - Tháng 2/2014
1. I provided my assistance to the Academic Heads and academic staff in the Centre with day-to-day administrative tasks including standardising and maintaining academic record related information, including grades from all programs within the Centre; gathering and reporting data related to academic quality.
2. I was always the primary advisor for general, first contact, and drop-in requests regarding students’ enrolment and performance in their academic studies. Areas of advisement include, but are not limited to, orientation, enrolments, academic progress, study planning, and course withdrawals.
3. Respond to questions and assist with general problem solving and/ or consultation for potential students, parents, visitors regarding academic programs in the Centre and requirements of the University.
4. Administer textbook and course guides requirements each
semester; examination scheduling and conduct, end-of-course evaluation processes, course experience and other surveying, moderation, course evaluation reporting and archiving requirements.
5. Maintain the records of course and program administration,
requirements, correspondence and current lists of internal and external contacts.
6. Administer scheduling of meetings, minute taking, circulation and filing, including student/staff consultative committee meetings.
7. Participate in University events to support for translation and advisement such as Parents’ Day, Student Orientation, Open Day, and other externally focussed events.
8. Research current industry trends, gathering and circulating
information relevant to academic staff in the program and/ or the Centre
Admission Officer Melior Business SchoolTháng 5/2011 - Tháng 1/2012
1. Archived the target for 2 intakes to enroll students.
2. Ability to be in role of interpreter for seminars and organize for
school’s events. Ability to work in pressure and with teamwork.
3. Supported Student Council to organize school events with
various kinds of interesting activities.
4. Be a dynamic staff and a good MC for many seminars and
Overseas Study Counsellor Kaplan Brightstar VietnamTháng 5/2010 - Tháng 5/2011
1. Recruited students for various courses in Kaplan Higher Education Academy,Singapore.
2. Provided useful placement and support for students to study overseas with professional services and good network relations between VN and Singapore. 3. I counsel major courses from Kaplan Higher Education and support for student applications. I am direct contact for students and their family to Kaplan Campus, provided Brightstar Services of translation, visa, accommodation placement, and seminar organization for enrollments through out the year. Be trained from Kaplan Singapore and in charge of training, organizing and motivating the Brightstar Consultant Team in Mekong Delta.
Student Service Officer Cleverlearn Language CenterTháng 8/2009 - Tháng 5/2010
1. Taking good care of academic process for students.
2. Make the students feel pleased with effective answers in any situations and the best solution from related departments.
3. I took care of many group of students through out the year and
made students feel pleasant to come back for many enrollments (General English, Young Learner, TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL). I got fluent skills for arrangement of testing, following up the students’ progress, dealing with students or parents’ complaints. I can offer many solutions to satisfy the parents or students and make them happy with our service.
4. I am used to working for events and exhibition for advertise my
5. Have a good voice and pronunciation in Vietnamese and English, i am sometimes an MC for seminars and events
Cử Nhân Saigon UniversityTháng 8/2006 - Tháng 12/2011
Top Ten students
Bachelor of English Business Administ rat ion and Bachelor of English (Business Administ rat ion and Tourism) TourismTháng 8/2006 - Tháng 12/2011
Top ten Students2006- 2011