Thanh is an engaging salesperson, conversationalist and expert with 5 years’ experience in B2B and B2C sales and marketing. She is experienced in devising, planning and executing Master Plan to increase total revenue. Thanks to her job requisitions, her cross- functions in supporting to develop corporate brand to occupy prospect’s mind as well as sales development. Perceiving her promising ability in marketing, she has gradually accumulated fundamental knowledge and practices after years. Her ultimate goal is reaching manager level in Marketing by mastering relevant skills to leverage corporate’s sales traffic.
Senior Sales & Marketing ExecutiveVerztec Vietnam Co., Ltd (IT-based f irm)7/2016 - Present
– Successfully executed Lead Generation program from various activities: participating weekly business networking, tech-based exhibitions and referral program.
– Incorporated and consulted sales tools as brochures, leaflets, email templates, testimonials and presentation files for sales pitch.
– Liaised with Singapore copywriter teams to prepare bi-quarterly newsletter for Verztec’s full services
– Strategically updated recent projects on company website.
– Mananged Google Adwords and allocated to inquiries proper t eams.
– Managed coordinating tasks with local vendors, global project management teams to fulfill assigned projects.
– Cross-functioned in sales representatives and business analyst responsibility for Web Design and Mobile Application Projects.
– Communicated and coordinated internally and externally from early stage of sales until after sales.
– Mentored and coached junior salesperson. * Key accomplishments:
-Improved sales traffic from 4-5 projects to 20 projects per year.
-Successfully co-leader of a six-month System Translation project between Australia, Thai and Vietnam (Hanoi) from Hochiminh City.
Senior Project Sales ExecutiveOCS Vietnam Co., Ltd (Facility Services Firm)9/2015-6/2016
– Coordinated with in-house teams from Operation to HR, Administration, and Finance to run through and deliver company services.
– Managed external vendors and suppliers in implementing assigned projects with objective to optimize net margin and commit delivered quality.
-Conducted sales filed trips to project sites for internal support and strengthening business partnership strategically.
* Key accomplishments:
– Signed two yearly contracts within probation are worth $20,000.
– One of 06 representatives was sent to OCS Asia Head-quarter for Senior Positions training.
Sales & Marketing ManagerPGT Trading and Investing Co., Ltd (Electric Appliances Firm)8/2014-9/2015
– Planned and educated sales strategy and tactics to approach new market.
– Decentralized from BOD to manage day-to-day sales activities
-Devised and executed Lead Generation Program by engagement activities to raise Corporate Brand awareness.
-Conducted Corporate Social Responsibility agenda to enhance PGT’s image in stakeholders’ perception.
* Key accomplishments:
– Brought over $50,000 of revenue in first month, broke company sales’ record.
– Half-fold sales income in the second month.
Programme Advisor (Sales Consultancy)ILA Vietnam Co., Ltd (Language Center)3/2013-8/2014
– Fulfilled consultation sales activities: sought for new customer and converted visitors into new sales through direct sales and telesales.
– Customer Service: committed re-enrolling rate, equivalently 65% of current students.
– Liaised with Program Officer to administer class support.
– Managed supporting tasks as a petty cashier, receptionist.
* Key accomplishments:
– Rewarded as ‘Best Seller” in Quarter 1, 2014 at ILA – Center 9
– Met sales target five consecutive months from December, 2013
Business FinanceUniversity of Economics Ho Chi Minh
The individual thesis was mastered with technique-based program STATA aimed to decode and analyze whether restrained firms would have tendency in overinvesting or underinvesting throughout a period of ten years. Data were collected publicly from Vietnam Stock Exchange (HOSE, HNX and UPCOM).
Marketing ManagerVietnam Marcom Academy
VietnamMarcom Academy has trained more than 10,000 individuals in helping to supply the skilled manpower needs of Vietnam’s Communications and Marketing industries; local Sales and Brand- Building organizations as well. VietnamMarcom is proudly the first Marketing Communications Academy in Vietnam.
B2C Sales TrainingILA Vietnam
IELTS – International English Language Testing System
Overall band 6.0British Council
Strong Networking Skills90%