A sense of humor in life and dynamic in work. With experiences in automobile industry combined with my ability to adapt to a wide variety of circumstances and to manage many responsibilities while nurturing necessary lines of communication with others, make me a very suitable candidate for your open position
Senior Operational Retail Process - Business Management Mercedes-Benz Vietnam Co., LTD1/2014-8/2017
1. Retail Network Planning
– Build-up Network Strategies and Plans; Annual Dealer Development Plan audit
– Seeking and analyze potential business partner for dealership cooperat ion
– Evaluation of business plans of possible new retailers
– Implement Dealer Appointment/ Termination Process according to the Network Strategy
2. Business Management
– Develop and establish a process within MBV and with the dealers to ensure the best data quality for the business management
– Support to define actions to improve the performance and make the results available for Dealer Development plans
– Control and monitor the business of the dealers
3. Process coordinating with stakeholders (dealers, legal and relevant departments)
– Dealership procedures: dealer recruitment/selection, dealer agreement/annex/appendix, termination process, and other legal issues.
– The fulfillment of ISO standards and compliance issues in terms of Network Development
– Functional purchases and payments
4. Dealership steering in terms of brand presence identity and CI/CD
– Define Dealership Standard for Vietnam market and prepare Dealer Retail Facility Guideline to implement for dealer network
– Ensure corporate brand presence identity with reasonable
market adaptation in consideration of dealership sustainability
– Update and implement the latest CI/CD guidelines and dealership standards in Vietnam market
– Quality insurance in terms of design and construction
– Update latest CI/CD guidelines from Daimler Design Navigator
– Manage all guidelines and inst ruct dealers t o implement
5. Administration of Dealer Standard Audit (dealership standards and agency standards)
– Update and modification of retailer standards, measurement criteria and reference document for retailers’ standards
– Follow up and give support to retailers in standard fulfillment
– Prepare documents and other necessary steps for retailers’ standard audits
– Conduct workshop training to dealers on dealership standards
– Random observat ion at dealerships
– Conduct regular audits according to retailers’ standards, make report and analyze audit results for rewards and other upgrading requirement s.
– Prepare summary & report on relevant issues to the management .
6. New construction/Renovation of dealership
– Manage the construction timeline/ facility planning process (as defined by DCAA) for new dealership and renovations with architects from the dealers to ensure compliance with the defined Retail Format, the “Facility Guideline” and the CI guidelines.
– Ensure that all projects will implement as Network Strategy
– Control/ support dealer in new outlet construction/ renovation period
7. Control Dealer Agreement and legal documents
– Country specific adaptation of the International Dealer Agreement to ensure compliance with MBV specific guidelines and procedures as well as ensure compliance with national laws.
– Continuously update of all attachments (eg. Contract goods, dealership standards, margin definition, ect.) and ensure distribution/communications to dealers in due time
– Handle all issues related to legal documents of retailers (dealer & agency agreement, amendment clause, etc.) and other related compliance issues required by DC AG – in cooperation with company’s Legal Coordinator
– Administration and overall maintenance of Global Sources and Standards on Network data
Implement Due Diligence of business partner
Identification of business partner to be checked.
Get approved from Manager Network Development whether a business partner Due Diligence is necessary
– Prepare the BP questionnaire for business partner fill in with supporting document
– Cooperat e wit h LCM t o explain t he relat ed concerns f rom GC
– Get t he result of t he business part ner Due Diligence
– Implement DD Renewal of a business partner Due Diligence
– Documentation requirements Corporate Compliance
9. Dealer support and management
– Support dealers in all activities associated with Retail Format operation and professionalization.
– Conduct random checks on selected dealership standards and provide necessary instructions/guidance for Daimler brand image & professionalization of dealer’s daily operational activities.
– Regular visits to ensure proper appearance and cleanliness of retailer facilities: showroom & customer areas, cars displayed, price stands, signage & other CI elements, etc.
– Provide supports and administration for network development activities, especially on dealership standards & audits.
Sales Training & Product Development Mitsubishi Motors Vietnam5/2010 -12/2013
1. Implement sales training plan
– Analyze to identify training needs of dealer sales staff to build the annual training plan
– Set up and conduct the new sales training system with 3 levels: Preliminary, Intermediate and Advanced
– Prepare the training program for Preliminary and Intermediate level
– Work closely with dealer internal trainer to monitor and support dealer in-house training
– Organize the sales training course for sales staffs of dealers (new products, sales manner, sales process …)
– Organize the annual MMC Sales Contest for sales staffs in nationwide and issue the certificate for standard sales staff
2. Research for product planning and development
– Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
– Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
– Collect the market information and assesses market competition by comparing the MMC’s product to competitors’ products
– Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
– Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs
– Introduces and markets new products by developing time- integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production
3. Support Marketing activities
Cooperate with marketing team to support dealer in events to promote products and brand at local market
Automobile EngineeringUniversity of Technical Education - Ho Chi Minh City9/2004 - 8/2009
Graphic DesignerUniversity of Fine Art - Ho Chi Minh City6/2007 - 7/2009