Expected benefits: bonuses, health care, training, telephone, travel opportunities During 12 years working, I fortunately challenged myself from Customer Service Administrator (3 years) to Sales Coordinator (4 years) to Customer Process Information Improvement (5 years) to Business Analyst (01 year) and Business Development Consultant (Jun 18 to present). I had a chance to experience in Sales & Marketing Business System Projects: CRM/ SFDC/ SAP, BI Tools (Qlikview/ Qlik Sense/ Power BI) and I developed reporting systems for internal as well as regional countries effectively. As freelancer Joined 01 small project at Sanofi to create new Dashboards based on Data model built from their global.
Business Development ConsultantIPC - Global6/2018 - Present
Responsible for co-hosting training, demo and hands-on workshop in sharing knowledge related to Business Intelligencesolutions running on the BI platform as Qlik Sense, Qlikview, Power BI….
Design and run email campaigns monthly
Demo analytic tools and consult suitable BI solutions for business.
Work on understanding and taking on support roles for exiting
Achieve the qualified net new prospect meeting monthly
Co-Support Sales Team to fill up a pipeline of qualified leads
Co-Technical team for exiting customers
Work directly with Sr. Regional Manager/ Business development Manager to get required data
Business AnalystSoftline International Global7/2017 - 6/2018
Prepare & analyze the periodical (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual…) & requested reports & utilize data visualization and
innovative BI tools to ensure data analysis is easily consumable, provides clear stories and opportunities for actions with stakeholders.
Delivered some useful Reports from Power BI Tool for regional countries
Do the sales data mining and analysis to uncover trends and develop market insight & sales forecast that can improve marketing and sales process decisions.
Perform deep dive into sales process, sales cycle, opportunity management data to support forecasting, pipeline management, quota setting…
Be accountable for the continued success of the revised sales model and improved CRM
Work directly with Managing Director to get requirement
Customer Information System Specialist Holcim VN6/2013 - 6/2017
· Supporting business warehouse team in building business applications based on QlikView.
· Build-up Data Model integrate with the other systems (SFDC, SAP, TPM…) automatically
· I’ve been working under MBI (Market Business Intelligence), I have successfully achieved the Qlikview program for Sales and
· Master of Qlikview in order to create analysis report, cement market statistic is very efficiently. Now, it is applied such as a core program to make decision for market strategy for Sales and Marketing Department.
· After Qlikview run smoothly for Sales and Marketing Department, I’m keep running and finishing this program for Cement
Industrial Sales and Holcim Beton Department.
· Build tools and processes to optimize internal work-flow
· Understand pricing, market analysis and drive key decisions
· Operation support in SFDC system
· Systems security and System backup solution.
· Testing/Scripting/Documentation (System Specs)
· Development of Training Materials and Training/Coaching end users.
Sales Coordinator Holcim VN1/2008 - 5/2013
· Quotation/ Contract (translate if needed)
· Update & control customer master data in SAP.
· Establish credit application form and transfer it to relevant Dept.
· Record all data accurately and timely
· Cooperate with Customer Service to resolve problem regarding to Quotation timely and rightly to ensure no delay in
making Sales Orders
· Be active and reliable link between Sales and Customer Service Team in daily operation.
· Achieve training targets, put succession plan in place.
· Solving any problem of customers within the authority at any time
· Support to Sales team (7 sales executives)
Customer Service AdministratorHolcim VN8/2005 - 12/2008
· Receive delivery schedule from the customer’s requirement
· Creation Sale Order from SAP system
· Deliver product to the Jobsite
· Follow and coordinate all of trucks during delivery
Sales of Advertising & Printing M.A.P Advertising & Printing Company1/2004 - 8/2005
Customer search, organize client care plan, introduce and counsel models as well as price, presentation of advertising products.
Graphic Designer TSC Trading & Service Company10/2002 - 1/2004
· Creates page and feature mockups. Editing and formatting book…
· Design the Leaflet, develop website, …
· Software applications (Photoshop, Corel draw, HTML and Flash) for use in creating graphics for the web.
Database programmingHo Chi Minh City Open UniversitySeptember 2008 - December 2010
– Open University in 2009, Informatics’ Technology
– University of Natural Sciences in 2002, Graphic Designer (The
Diploma of Vocational Training Informatics’ Technology)
– Certificate of Achievements’ at Holcim Vietnam Ltd
· Essential Selling Skill
· Negotiation Skills
· Improving Confident In Sales Presentation
· Project Management Approach (PMA) Course
Analatical Skill and Solving Skill85%