Relationship Manager- Privilege Banking | Nữ | Single | 19/06/1987
Năm kinh ngiệm 8 năm 8 năm
Công ty gần đây nhất United Overseas Bank-HCMC với vị trí Relationship Manager- Privilege Banking
Bằng cấp cao nhất Thạc Sĩ
Trình độ ngoại ngữ English – Trung cấp
Địa chỉ Tien Giang
Nơi làm việc mong muốn Đà Nẵng | Hồ Chí Minh | Quốc tế
Ngành nghề/Chức năng mong muốn Dịch vụ khách hàng | Ngân hàng | Tài chính/Đầu tư
Cấp bậc mong muốn
Nhân viên Mức lương mong muốn (USD) 800
Phúc lợi mong muốn Tiền thưởng | Chăm sóc sức khỏe | Đào tạo | Cơ hội du lịch | Hoạt động nhóm.
Mục tiêu: Enjoy the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a good career development and personal growth.
Have great income and benefits rewarded
Opportunity to take challenge and build up successful career
Relationship Manager- Privilege BankingUnited Overseas Bank-HCMC1 /2 0 1 8 - Now
• NTB Sales Management: Growing the portfolio of high network individuals by Soliciting business to prospective clients and bring in new accounts & achieve sales target as per monthly targets assigned. This would involve cold calls. Tapping existing account holders for referrals and lead generation.
• Portfolio Management: Deepen existing relationships via customer visits or cross sell and focus on attrition management. Implementing sales strategies to grow the portfolio. Making use of relationship management to retain valuable customers and win new business.
• Marketing/ Cross sell: To cross-sell bank products to increase total portfolio for the bank Cross-selling and referrals of other banking products
• Compliance: Ensure compliance with local policies, SOPs & regulations guided by SBV in all activities & transactions. Also ensure the compliance of AML/ CFT required for the assigned portfolio.
• Service quality: To promote the highest level of customer service and responsiveness to Privilege Clients. Ensure that the customer gets the correct & accurate, not misleading information on UOB Privilege products, program & promotion.
Financial PlannerCitibank1 /2 0 1 7 - 1 2 /2 0 1 7
• Make outbound calls to customers to present life insurance products
• Analyze customer’s inquiries and providing appropriate explanations and solutions in a supportive attitude
• Develop an extensive customer database
• Build and maintain good rapport with customers
• Face to face meetings to ensure that the needs of customers are being satisfied
• Be responsible for individual sales target.
• Support team to hit team target.
Customer Service ManagerViet Nam Prosperity Bank - Tien Giang Branch8 /2 0 1 6 - 1 /2 0 1 7
Ensure that the needs of customers are being satisfied.The aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation they work for. Work at various levels, from head office to the front end of the business and in most cases will be:
Helping to develop and implement a customer service policy for an entire organisation;
Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
Managing a team of customer services staff.
Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
Teller SupervisorSaigon Commercial Bank- Cai Lay Branch2 /2 0 1 4 - 8 /2 0 1 6
Authorize all Personal Banker transactions
Branch administration and Lobby Management
Resolution of customer queries/complaints and customer service to ensure walk in customers issues
Retention and enhancement of the value of existing accounts
Corporate salaries processing
Cost management and monitoring
Staff productivity and give guidance on improving the same in conjunction with the Branch Manager Responsible for
Cash and Customer transactions at the Teller counters
Supervising all Non-Cash transactions.
Ensure that all tellers are adequately trained on the Products of the bank Reconciliation and maintenance of suspense accounts register as per the required format
Saigon Commercial Bank- Tien Giang BranchTeller1 1 /2 0 0 9 - 2 /2 0 1 4
Receive and count cash at the beginning and at the closing of shifts
Identify customers, validate, and cash checks
Receive cash and checks for slip deposit
Process cash and check withdrawals
Perform specialized tasks like preparing checks, personal money orders and exchanging foreign currency
Verify and receive loan and utility bill payments, as well as mortgage payments
Record all transactions correctly and in compliance with bank guidelines
Balance cash and check transactions at the closing of each shift
Answer inquiries relating to current and savings accounts, as well as on other bank related product.
Open new accounts.
Team LeaderReceive and count cash at the beginning and at the closing of shifts Identify customers, validate, and cash checks Receive cash and checks for slip deposit Process cash and check withdrawals Perform specialized tasks like preparing checks, personal money orders and exchanging foreign currency Verify and receive loan and utility bill payments, as well as mortgage payments Record all transactions correctly and in compliance with bank guidelines Balance cash and check transactions at the closing of each shift Answer inquiries relating to current and savings accounts, as well as on other bank related products Open new accounts.1 0 /2 0 0 9 - 1 1 /2 0 0 9
Team leader of volunteer
Help referees contact with organization
Support about accommodation, transportation and other tasks
Master of Finance BankingHCMC Banking University1 0 /2 0 1 1 - 1 /2 0 1 4
Major in Financial- Banking
Certificate of Chief AccountantHCMC Financial Marketing University1 /2 0 1 1 - 4 /2 0 1 1
Certificate of Chief Accountant
Business Administration9 /2 0 0 5 - 7 /2 0 0 9
Scholarship for Excellent Student : 2006 -2009
Work With Data and Numbers90%
Computer Skills : MS Word, Excel, Power Point89%
Negotiation and Persuasion Skills89%
Telesales & Customer Service89%